A single component high-performance cementitious adhesive with high deformation ability, low volatile organic chemical emissions, zero vertical slip and extended open time for the installation of ceramics, natural stone and mosaics on interior and exterior floors and walls. Particularly suitable for low thickness laminated porcelain stone installations, even if reinforced. Suitable for installation on top of existing tiles, heated floors and walls. Product developed using the new Litokol Dust Reduction, which minimises the creation of dust during mixing.
- Colours:White or Grey
- Mixing ratios:Water = 33-35% (6.6-7 litres of water per 20 kg bag)
- Mixture life:Approx. 8 hours
- Open time (EN1346):≥ 0,5 N/mm2 after 30 minutes
- Waiting time before grouting:Wall: 6 – 8 hours – Floor: 24 hours
- Walkable after:24 hours
- Fully usable after:7 days
- Recommended trowel (mm):6 – 8 – 10
- Consumption (kg/m²):6 mm trowel: 2.1 kg/m2 – 10 mm trowel: 3.5 kg/m2 – Back-buttering: 4.5 kg/m2
- Storage time:12 months in original packaging in a dry place.
- Packaging:20 kg bags